You may have heard by now about the amazing benefits of apple cider vinegar. It is truly an amazing all around healer. It can be quite strong and tough on the stomach for some people. Be sure to dilute it with something like juice or water.
Here are a few ways you can consume ACV (apple cider vinegar):
Salad Dressing – Add it to a little oil and top your favorite salad with it.
Apple Juice – For obvious reasons, it blends very well with apple juice. You can add a little cinnamon as well to spice it up a touch.
Gummies! – Check out the apple cider vinegar gummy recipe below.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummy Recipe:
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 and 1/2 cup of organic apple juice
- 5 tablespoons of gelatin powder
Mix the water, apple juice and the apple cider vinegar in a large saucepan. Don’t put the mixture on heat, first you need to stir well, and as you stir sprinkle a little bit of gelatin powder, then stir for a few minutes, then sprinkle some more, and let the mixture to sit for about 2-3 minutes.
Then you can put the mixture on medium heat, but you still need to stir while it is cooking, make sure you use a wooden spoon. The mixture should cook for about 5 minutes.
Once the gelatin dissolves completely, you can pour the mixture in silicone molds, or in ice cube trays, then put them in the fridge. After one hour or so, you can give the apple cider vinegar gummies a taste!
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Helps Regulate Blood Sugar
- Aid in Weight Management (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19661687)
- Lowe Cholesterol (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19630216)
- Improves Skin Health (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9713753)
- Reduces Symptoms of Acid Reflux
- Improves Gut Health
- Fights Fungus
- Relieves Cold Symptoms
Graphic credit to Dr. Axe