First and foremost, we make no promises that any single food or recipe will take your pain away.
Usually, an effective treatment plan requires a multi-faceted approach. However, your diet does play a huge role in how you feel. In addition to using ant-inflammatory supplements, you can incorporate more pain reducing foods into your diet.
Please read more of our articles to learn about all the ways you can be working towards a pain-free life.
You typically are either fueling the inflammation in your body or fighting it, depending on what you are consuming.
The recipe below is considered a Joint Pain Limeade because the ingredients contain anti-inflammatory properties (ginger and turmeric mainly)
It is very refreshing and also makes it more likely that you will NOT consume artificial drinks like sodas, “teas” and juices.
Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
Benefits of this recipe include but not limited to:
Aids in Migraine and Headache Relief
Recipe courtesy of LiveLoveFruit.com
– 2 cups regular filtered water
– 1 juiced lime
– 1/2 cup peeled and grated ginger
– 1/4 cup peeled and grated turmeric
– 2 tsp. raw honey
1. Bring the water to a boil and let cool slightly (still warm but not hot).
2. Add the ginger and turmeric and cover. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. Pour the water through a strainer into a large bowl.
4. Add honey and lime juice, and garnish with freshly sliced lime wedges.