Live Pain Free Cookbook – 40 Simple Recipes to Eliminate Pain and Promote Healing
BY JESSE CANNONE CFT, CPRS, MFT WITH TIFFANY HARELIK, MA
If you are reading this book, you are probably in pain. At one point or another every one of us experiences some type of pain. While pain is inevitable, it must be perceived as temporary. It’s the misconception of pain as “permanent” that leads to endless suffering. In other words, how you accept, respond to, adapt to and move through pain directly affects your ability to heal and finally end the pain.
We wrote this book to help you get out of pain by changing your perception of pain and suffering and providing specific strategies to beat chronic pain once and for all. It it you’ll discover the nature of pain, including how your body’s inflammatory response keeps you in pain and the role nutrition plays in getting you out of pain.
My name is Jesse Cannone. I am not a doctor nor do I hold any medical degrees, but as an author, fitness trainer and post-rehabilitation specialist, I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of people get out of pain without pharmaceutical drugs or surgery over the past 15 years.
As an advocate of cutting-edge alternative health ideas and curator of The Complete Healing Formula™, I have made it my life’s work to help others reclaim their health through easy-to-follow methods such as those you’ll find in this book.
While we explain The Complete Healing Formula™ in more detail in the first chapter of this book, it comes down to one core concept: balance. It may sound foreign at first, but balance is the key to getting out of pain.
What This Book Is Not
Before you dive into the main chapters, let me also take a moment to tell you what this book is not. • This is not a weight loss book, although being overweight is a state of imbalance that can cause countless health problems.
We will address this issue through the lens of excess and deficiency in diet and nutrition, but this book is not geared toward a weight loss strategy.
• This book is not a book about specific or targeted diets. Although we believe some fad diets offer a creative approach to restoring balance when followed properly, this book is not about fad dieting systems.
• This book is not partial to a particular cooking style, cooking heritage or cultural persuasion. The recipes within contain simple, cross-cultural ingredients most people can find at local grocery stores or order online.
• This is not a gluten-free cookbook. While we make every effort to minimize gluten intake, this is not a gluten-free specialty book.
• This is not a vegan vs. meat eaters cookbook. We respect differing points of view on eating meat. This book supports both omnivorous and vegetarian eating.
• This is not a blood-type diet book. We offer information on how you can utilize blood tests to help you understand where you may have nutritional imbalances, but this book is not geared toward diets for specific blood types.
• This book is not geared toward one spiritual path. We believe an individual’s spirituality is one of the four crucial components of healing and optimal health, but we do not align with any particular sect or denomination.